ContractorSupportOnline - Contractor Support Online Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam
I recently signed up with contractors 411, despite the negative reviews we uncovered, we were convinced otherwise. I contacted the main supervisor and asked if their was any way for me to receive referrals so that I could somehow legitimize the credibility of their company. Again I was "reassured" that they were "professionals who could not afford unsatisfied consumers". It has been 6 weeks since I have been signed up, and have received 16 leads, upon which every one I received I would immediately contact upon which only one has responded to say "already hired". I contacted the only lead that seemed legitimate, and asked their affiliation with 411, conveniently no reply. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY, DO NOT SEND THEM $99.00 FOR "BACKGROUND CHECK".
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "Wow! I can't say enough about this company! Wish I could start with zero stars, but here goes. I ordered one of their swan planters, looked like the one I bought..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Purchased a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Color is black, Grey primer is showing in 21 places. Current Milage is 30. Dealership and paint shops state vehicle..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."