ContractorSupportOnline - Contractor Support Online Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

I recently signed up with contractors 411, despite the negative reviews we uncovered, we were convinced otherwise. I contacted the main supervisor and asked if their was any way for me to receive referrals so that I could somehow legitimize the credibility of their company. Again I was "reassured" that they were "professionals who could not afford unsatisfied consumers". It has been 6 weeks since I have been signed up, and have received 16 leads, upon which every one I received I would immediately contact upon which only one has responded to say "already hired". I contacted the only lead that seemed legitimate, and asked their affiliation with 411, conveniently no reply. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY, DO NOT SEND THEM $99.00 FOR "BACKGROUND CHECK".

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to ContractorSupportOnline. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about ContractorSupportOnline.
Filing a new complaint about